I can’t believe it’s the end of January. This week flew by with all the working. I’m really tired but feeling good that I can work this hard and be this tough. I also got to test out the American Red Cross Blood donor app. It’s pretty cool and great for tracking info and setting up future appointments. Now if I could only get them to stop calling me all the time.
- 4 Hours of Crisis Text Line (we were busy this week and it’s the first week of my new shift which is an hour later).
- 1+ Hours donating Blood (sticking to my new years resolution)
- Even as I’m on an extended job search I really make sure to be supportive of others who are starting new jobs or interviewing. Someone came up to my desk looking for a certain room and mentioned they were interviewing. I made sure to congratulate them and wish them luck. There is enough success to go around and someone else’s success should be celebrated like your own.
- I managed to get a run and a couple of workouts in this week.
- When I have a rare free night I spend at home snuggling with my dog. She’s a sweetie and doesn’t like that I’m away from home longer hours.
- A friend reminded me to find time for myself too. I feel like the blood donation really was for me. It was sticking to my resolution, something I really want to do. Plus I saved up to 3 lives!
Please share in the comments how you’re doing this week!