It’s #WorldSmileDay ! I hope your smile is more contagious today than ever!
- 4 hours Crisis Text Line
- 5 hours My Friend’s Place
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Yard Sale. I had a great time and ended up in the background of some clips that made it on Jimmy Kimmel’s show. He was there for a long time actually. It was a really good event even though I got a little sunburned.
- $40 – My Friend’s Place. I ended up buying things at the yard sale, because who could resist? I still really wanted those working game show podiums! I just don’t have anywhere to put them. So I got a Christmas tree instead… which I also don’t have anywhere to put.
- A new co-worker is also new to the company and the city. I’ve been trying to do what I can to help her get started and navigate all the new.
- New job!!! I’ve already decorated my desk.
- Exercise. With my new hours I have time to wake up and exercise in the morning. It’s such a great way to start the day. I went for runs, did yoga, and Pilates.
How did you do this week? Share in the comments!