It’s getting to feel like the holidays. Things are getting sparkly and more exciting. December you’re the last one, be the best one.
- 4 hours Crisis Text Line.
- $25 – Special Olympics on Giving Tuesday. They had a promotion to triple the donation and with my company match it ends up being $100 going to a great cause. I had a hard time choosing a cause on #GivingTuesday but the extra match for an organization I love made it easy (well easier).
- $1 – St. Jude – There was a donation jug at the gas station.
- I think the most helpful thing I can do lately is be there for my friends to vent about the frustrations they have in the world and by providing a little bit of cheer in the way of adorable dog pictures.
- I put up my Christmas tree. It’s giant and blue, I love it.
- I also got an advent calendar which is a tradition I really enjoy.
- On Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Shopping weekend I bought a workout series on sale. I’ve been looking at it for a while and was having trouble justifying the cost but on sale! I’m already 4 days in and even though some mornings I don’t want to do it I’m always happy I’ve done it.
How’d you do this week?
2 thoughts on “Weekly Check-In”
Starting a workout routine this time of year is AMAZING!! I am truly impressed. Go luck and keep at it!
“Good” luck. LOL (sorry)