It’s been a very devastating week. My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones and all the hurting hearts out there. #BlackLivesMatter
- 4 hours Crisis Text Line
- $0 – Update on the donation when I bought the lottery ticket a week or two ago… I won! I won a couple dollars. But I’m still a winner. Lottery karma for the win!
- This week I posted a lot of pictures on social media. Pictures of me being thankful, pictures of my crafts, pictures of my dog – happy pictures. It may not be much but hopefully it cuts through a little bit of the sadness and angry out there.
- I’ve been spending most of my time daydreaming about future vacations and planning for future races. I’m thinking of doing another marathon or three.
- I received a gift this week in the mail. I love getting mail and unexpected gifts are even better.
- I also spent some time finishing some DIY projects I’d started eons ago.
How did you do this week? What are your go-to self care ideas when the news is as bad as it has been lately? Share in the comments!