It seems like time is just flying by. I’m taking a big test tomorrow to get a professional certification and all my spare time has been going to study for it.
- 4 hours Crisis Text Line – It’s been 1 year since I got accepted as a counselor and began this crazy amazing journey.
- $1 – Children’s Hospital – I buy lottery tickets every week – because I love to daydream about what I’d do and as much as I love being a broke philanthropist… wouldn’t it be fun to be a rich philanthropist! I went in to the local gas station to buy my $4 worth of tickets. The clerk asked if I was sure I didn’t want to put the whole $5 bill to the lottery, when I hesitated he suggested I donate it to Children’s Hospital. Now that to me sounded perfect. It’s a dollar that I won’t notice but will help and the good deed can only help increase the chances of a lottery win!
- A co-worker of mine asked me for some career/life advice and I think was a helpful confidant. It sounds like she has some excitement in her near future and I hope I was able to push some worries aside so she can see and enjoy that.
- I choose my next knitting project that will be a gift. I have months to finish it but it’s something fun and exciting to focus on. Although there’s been a crazy heatwave so knitting might not be the best project right this second.
- Exercise is a go-to self care strategy for me. I went to YouTube and chose a lower body pilates workout. Before the video got started the instructor was talking about being body positive and she said “Don’t worry if your thighs touch, you’re that much closer to being a mermaid!”. Haha it was so fun! I’m a mermaid! Work out because you love your body not because you hate it.
How did you do this week? Share in the comments!