So I meant to post on Friday and the weekend very quickly got away from me.
- 4 hours Crisis Text Line
- It was a portion of the proceeds kind of week.
- At work we did a team building session of Improv. While this wasn’t my favorite activity it taught a lot of the personal kindnesses I have talked about.
- Make eye contact
- Be there for someone else
- Say yes and support someone
- Don’t leave anyone hanging
- September is yoga month! Continuing my daily yoga streak. Even if it’s just legs up the wall for a few minutes.
- I’m on a huge Spring Cleaning kick. You can spring clean in September right? My apartment is going to be sparkling here soon.
How did you do this week? Share in the comments!