- 4 Hours of Crisis Text Line
- I’m donating Blood today. Sticking to my new years resolution!
- $2,000 to Water.org (and yes technically this isn’t money that came out of my pocket, it’s coming from my company, I still worked for it).
- I spent about 3 hours in the car this week taking someone to the airport during rush hour. While traffic isn’t so fun, helping out a friend is. I know that I rely on my friends to do things that they don’t necessarily want to do and I’m glad that I can do things for them.
- Last Sunday was the First day of Spring and I decided to celebrate in a new way. I did 108 Sun Salutations as the sun rose on spring. It was an amazing experience. A great way to welcome the spring and do some physical spring cleaning. It was also a great way to practice endurance and patience and focus, three really wonderful things to practice. I was sore for the next three days. Next year I’m going to train for it. I honestly didn’t think yoga would make me sore but 108 is a lot.
Please share in the comments how you’re doing this week!