So many good things happened this week. I feel vindicated in my optimism!
- 4 hours Crisis Text Line
- $5 to 826LA. My lovely friends threw a party in their space and had a donation plate.
- I went shopping in a department store and I had two things in my hand but only wanted one. I handed the unwanted garment to the lady at the counter and told her I didn’t want it. She was so appreciative that I didn’t just throw it on some shelf somewhere. I used to work in retail and I know better but so many people forget that retail workers are people. Always, always be nice to retail workers and wait staff.
- I went to the eye doctor for my checkup and my eyes are great!
- I bought a plane ticket and a couple other things this week that I’ve been saving for. It feels so nice to splurge a little.
- September is yoga month! So I’m going to see if I can do a little yoga each day. Two days in and I’m good.
How did you do this week? Share in the comments!