It’s getting to that holiday craziness time of year. I hope to have another post up this weekend.
- Traditional Volunteerism
- I made up for last week with 2 Crisis Text Line shifts this week. That’s 8 hours of crisis counseling which took a ton of energy but is always worth it.
- Charitable Giving
- I didn’t give any money away this week. I wish I had room in my budget and hopefully 2016 will bring better fortune.
- Personal Kindnesses
- This week I got multiple compliments from my coworkers on my positive attitude. This was so nice to hear especially when, especially in my current work situation, I feel dejected. It was a nice reminder how taking the time to compliment someone you see everyday can make a difference.
- Self Care
- I got new running shoes and am getting frighteningly close to my marathon. Running has improved my mental fitness as much as it has my physical fitness.
- Gummi bears. Crisis Text Line has brought out a sweet tooth I didn’t know I had.
Please share in the comments how you’re doing this week!