Just a quick recap of the week.
- Traditional Volunteerism
- 4 hours on Crisis Text Line
- 1 hour helping at an adopt a family gift drop off. I directed traffic (with a lightsaber) and helped sort and load things onto trucks.
- Charitable Giving
- I didn’t give any money away this week.
- Personal Kindnesses
- I noticed one of my coworkers wasn’t her normal self so I took a moment to check in on her. I did this even though I was having a difficult week at work. Actually we ended up checking in on each other. I think it’s important to notice how people are feeling and say something about it in a way that allows them to share if they want to or keep it to themselves.
- Self Care
- I know coloring books for adults are the latest fade but I’ve been coloring as an adult for as long as I’ve been an adult. Coloring was my dream job (I wanted to be an Animation Ink & Paint girl. Thanks computers for crushing that dream) and I find it extremely relaxing.
Please share in the comments how you’re doing this week!