- 4 Hours of Crisis Text Line
- I finished a shawl and a baby blanket to donate. I get credit for about 5 hours total but the two items tother probably took me 15-20 hours to knit over a few weeks.
- I had a craving and went to McDonald’s. I threw a handful of change into the Ronald McDonald House bin in the Drive-Thru. Such a great cause.
- Again I’m going to point out a personal kindness I received. Yesterday I received two compliments on my appearance. I was told I was glowing and that I was beautiful without makeup. It’s so nice to hear. Just reminds me that when you see something, say something. Compliments should be abundant.
- I had a shin splint and have recently recovered so I’m back to running (which my dog is over the moon about). Back to exercising and getting stronger.
- I know this is the future and not what I’ve done this week but it’s my birthday this weekend. So I’m planning on taking the whole weekend to only do things I enjoy and forget about all the stress! I’ll report back on how that goes.
Please share in the comments how you’re doing this week!