Some excitement at work distracted me from being productive. I think it’s good excitement but we’ll see how it plays out. Lots of changes to come.
- 4 hours Crisis Text Line.
- $35 to Planned Parenthood via a contest to win Hamilton tickets. *Fingers crossed*
- I got a sweet and very personal Facebook message this week. Just saying something nice to someone you love can mean so much. Take a second to say something nice to someone. Send a quick message, pick up the phone, send a card.
- With my new job I have better health insurance so I’m systematically going to all the doctors!
- December 5th is Repeal Day. I added this celebration to my holidays a few years ago when there was a local party. The party is discontinued but I’ve kept the tradition. We went out on a Monday night to get holiday drinks and celebrate the right to alcohol.
How’d you do this week?