It’s Memorial Day. Thinking of those who lost their lives to make mine free.
It’s been a stressful time worrying about getting a new job and working through this transition. So I’ve been putting more of a focus on self-care and hoping for the best.
- 2 hours – Crisis Text Line – I needed some self care so I cut back on hours
- $25 – Up With Trees
- 2 Shawls & a baby blanket
- While looking for a job for myself I saw one that reminded me of a co-worker. I sent it over and he said no one had ever done something like that for him before and he got excited. It’s nice to see how appreciative he was. I also hope it helps with the job search karma.
- I’ve still been knitting up a storm. It’s so calming.
- I’ve been trying to spring clean my apartment. It always feels better to be in a clean nice home.
How’d you do this week?