Still stuck in retrograde. This was a week that I had to focus on self care and I’m really proud of myself for doing just that. Sometimes you have to put it first, other times you can prioritize taking over the world. 🙂
- 2 hours – Crisis Text Line – I got a headache mid-shift and had to bow out. I hope to make up the hours over the holiday weekend.
- 1 baby hat
- I got a lot of support this week. My personal kindness was letting everyone know just how much I appreciated that support. Many heartfelt thank yous were given this week.
- Cleaning. I want to have a clean home and am hoping to transition to a new phase in my life so I’m looking into and thinking about minimalism. I don’t know how many items I’ll end up with but I’m sure it’s not going to be 100 or 33 or whatever some people do. But I’m working on making sure my wardrobe just has things that make me happy.
- Knitting and crocheting like a crazy person. I still have some works in progress and my knitting circle is working on making purple baby hats for Oklahoma (more info here) So I’ve been doing that. And I keep saying that my next project is going to be something for myself but I’m getting pretty easily distracted by making things for donation. Either way, it brings me joy.
- It’s time to start daydreaming about trips. I have a trip planned for the end of this month and a long weekend in October for another Crisis Text Line Palooza. If you have any tips for traveling in Paris or Atlanta, please leave them below. I have about a day and a half in Atlanta to explore by myself. Paris will be another run so I’ll be pretty busy but I always like to hear new suggestions for off the beaten path things.
- Running – or trying to. It’s been crazy hot lately so I’ve had to take my workouts indoors and since I don’t have a treadmill there’s been a lot of jumping jacks in my living room. But the heat is reminding me, forcing me really, to slow down and enjoy. Thanks for that reminder universe.
How’d you do this week?